como gritara el buen sinuhé en medio del zócalo frente a Manu Chao: PROXIMA ESTACIÓN ESPERANZA!!!!!


View My Stats

lunes, mayo 08, 2006

A GREAT GIRL

I found a great girl in line or in the web, it was kind of an extrange thing, she's related to me but yet I dont really know her, she's now sixteen and the nostalgic evening of this big and polluted great city makes me kind of sad, it always happen when you look back and notice all the things left behind, she's still there, still my family, and still with that great smile that she had since she was little girl. I dont know her quite well... but she's a terrific girl.

The big stars of this mexican night shine on you

2 Intrusos

Anonymous Anónimo pensó

what's the need of writing something in english if you can't even articulate nor spell it ok? apart from that, nice blog. keep up the good work!

10:09 p.m.

 
Blogger azm pensó

that she's american so I wrote it for her... but as you see I dont usually post anything in english... that's why

1:32 p.m.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home